Search This Blog

I Praise & Worship God, the One & Only God Who Reigns Supreme

Because no human perfect, no person has all the answers, & every human person flawed & condemned to death eventually & unable to breath star systems into existence.


At the highest dimensional level, God reigns supreme over everything in every dimension, in our universe, in the multiverses, in all other dimensional space, in all places, at all time, all powerful, all knowing. Give God praise & worship. I love God

God bigger, stronger & smarter than anything else! The ultimate artists & scientist, with knowledge unlimited & infinite. God is the master, the ruler, the highest, the most amazing, the most excellent, the most beautiful, the most timeless, the best in all ways. God is who I choose to worship & to whom I pledge my allegiance, commit my soul & mind, so that I will help other people & try to improve anything I touch or interact with any way that I can imagine. 

God is my core inspiration, my real faith, by personal belief, my spiritual health, my redeemer, my healer, my source of kindness, love, generosity, benevolence, & why I choose not to be ignorant & to purse facts from science, real truth, real knowledge & see through the bull & fake news & nonsense the way a supernova throws energy into space. I see through the lies & want a better life for everyone. I want to see all life on Earth flourish & thrive more, free of sin & evil & negativity & toxic thinking.

I want to see all people healed of sickness & disease. I want nature to thrive without environmental degradation. I want people to protect animals, including other people. We can & must do a better job of everything inspired by God's amazing attributes. Aim higher & have lofty goals! Make plans & execute them with excellence! 

No comments:

Post a Comment