Search This Blog

Dreaming of Alien Interactions & Spiritual Ascension

Dreaming of Alien Interactions on the night of 12/17/2021
A vivid highly memorable science fiction fantasy!

I was in a 3D 4th dimensional puzzle building filled with children of all ages happily playing. A small child was chasing me for fun & I was running though stairways to endless rooms that folded into doorways to other places. Imagine the feeling of runners high & a roller coaster & flying, all at the same time, very dynamic & super enjoyable. 

The lovely little boy that was chasing me, kept chasing me until I found an inner secrete room where Kyra & Dirk were in a nice posh apartment in Amsterdam in the Netherlands. At their invitation, I lived with them for 5 years, working as a cinematographer, shooting videos for their respective YouTube channel. 

They taught me the art of how to make my own branded network, which made all of us quite wealthy. They made $7.5 million in revenue from their channel & paid me $2.5 million. After 5 years, they offered me sign a contract to pick up the torch if you will, to find & teach another green horn like me 5 years ago the art of making a successful social media video channel. They then moved back to Russia. 

I was staying physically fit & eating a mostly vegan plant-based diet, staying well hydrated with water, & regularly exercising. One night, near the end of my 5 years, I went for a long walk into a rural area of the Netherlands. Darkness descending as the Earth rotated out of the view of the Sun. I stopped in an open grass field surrounded by forest & noticed a bright light, gaining intensity in the sky.

A bight laser like beam of light then shown down in front of me & an alien entity presented itself & was communicating with me telepathically about what it wanted me to do. It produced a giant 100kg egg & asked me to guard it & gave a beautiful personal assistant humanoid named Elena. We build a camp around thus egg & 15 days later, it hatched, a humanoid like Alien containing my genes & those of Elena emerged. It gave us each special tools that it produced from extra-dimensional access that enabled us to upgrade our bodies. Putting these tools on caused them to melt into our skin & become directly integrated as wetware in our flesh, powered by the body metabolically. 

Using our upgraded smarter stronger bodies, we started exploring the Earth in a big way. We found a strange space beacon in upper Siberia & using the HUD from our upgrades were able to access its console, activating the beacon, converting it into a nuclear fusion faster than light travel spacecraft. Two seats appeared & we sat into them. A robot then attached all kind of special cables to our bodies & our HUD indicated we were entering hyper Sleep for 2.5 years. 

Waking upon reaching our destination, near the Arcturus constellation, will lived on a giant space station without aging for more than 500 years, perpetually biologically 23 the whole time. While on this spacecraft, we were able to produce technology from other Alien instructions & materials, that enable us to become 4th dimensional beings without physical form. 

Our HUDs dissolved into a part of regular thinking & we relocated to a celestial zone in the 7th dimension where we teamed up with a 30-entity group of other celestial beings in an outreach program of spiritual education to teach emergent civilizations like Mankind on Earth about God, the Holy Creator of Everything, Blessings be to God's Holy Name. Here we lived for more than 50,000 years & worked with thousands of civilizations from multiple different dimensional layers to discover God & to revolutionize their respective civilizations with love-based morality & ethics & an excellence in all ways worship & glorification of the Lord our God. In so doing our vibrational level increased further, pushing us into higher & higher dimensional levels.

At the edge of Heaven, at the 121st dimensional level, we could feel the warming heat & light that God radiates but were unable to experience God directly because of God's immense unbearable intensity!
Able to see through time & space, we were able to enjoy watching the universe in all of its beautiful violent chaotic complexity spawn life of so many different kinds, like an endless sci-fi saga. 

Then I woke up & wrote this down to record the remarkably detailed dream. I am not explicitly a creative writer, artists or any kind of "creator" per se & tend to have a dry analytical work view where I am only just now able to appreciate movies, and other narratives fully engaged, feeling & thinking, where I can experience more intensely. 

I was recently watching the Netflix show "Unforgiveable" with Sandra Bullock & was left with a profoundly improved appreciation for my wife & my life & the movie brought me to tears several times because of the emotive themes & topics that pull at the heart strings. See, people are emotional beings because we have a limbic system & die eventually. Everyone knows this deep down, that their life as human on Earth temporary & limited & that time is running out to live more fully. The love & kindness shown to me by other bus drivers & the school children we drive, really helped wake up my emotional centers, feelings & warm friendliness. I can feel the negative thoughts & ideas fading & giving way to a brighter kinder perspective & a peace that I have longed for my entire life! 

Aaron Kenneth Schwarz (C) 2021: All rights reserved :) 

A short story based on a dream with the same content! 

No comments:

Post a Comment