Search This Blog

I struggled with English as a Student

Move beyond limited thinking to believing that you can do anything you focus your mind on. You have amazing potential that most people barely utilized a little bit // 

We are making this all up as go as people on Planet Earth, lets build a Utopia of freedom & morality & ethics & abundant clean energy & perfected recycling systems & renewables with enhanced long term nuclear energy development & space exploration on a bigger beyond chemical rockets energy scale intergalactic & interstellar with Dyson spheres to capture energy from Stars & moving all toxic industry to space so as to protect natural environments on Earth from industrial & commercial pollution. Get out there & make it happen, even if its just calling out the bad people to teach other people the better way, we need to edify & encourage one another & hold each other accountable!

Have a Can Do Attitude 

I was raise with an ethic that I can do anything I set my mind on & my ability to focus intensely for long periods means that I am able to go on a deep dive into any subject I steer my focus onto. Your cognitive focus what affects what you think about, what information enters your mind & brain & what enters the mind ends up affecting your mind & brain & body through cytokine signaling as the brain releases hormones & peptides in response to what a person looking at or thinking about! 

Chronic Stress Toxic 

Acute or temporary stresses like one of my favorite exercises, going for a hike for 2 or 3 hours like Meg & I did yesterday are healthy, they peak load your body & muscles & brain processing of movement & then when you rest, your body goes in a lower stress healing & recovery mode. Boosting blood flow to your brain & heart & muscles, exercises strengthen your body, improve your balance & coordination & boost your overall fitness physical & mentally! 

Overdoing It Wrong Too 

Light pollution, life stresses & sleep disorders from because of chronic over activation of your mind, stealing peace & calm from your life with a frenetic focus that keeps you going onto many different topics. I have 9 different hobbies & work full time as a battery & lighting technician. I write blog articles that reflect what I am thinking about, hence the title of the blog, but English writing did not always come naturally. My mind feels like a stormy sea, hurricanes of information swirling. Some of my closed eyed visuals were so profoundly detailed it helped me to understand the human brain has vastly more creative problem solving & visualization power than most people realize! 

Wikipedia Information Abundance 

I spent my formative & early adult years reading wikipedia for many tens of thousands of hours & developed a deep understanding of many things in the world that went onto encourage the buying of many things I am barely able to utilize effectively because of a lack of the esoteric & mysterious time everyone seems to be running out of. Growing up in Bellevue, Wa, USA in a glib suburb, my childhood interests include electricity, chemical reactions, engines, torches, fire, fireworks, high voltage, Tesla coils, lasers then computers & internet access & online research for high school & then college. Born in the early 1980's my generation known as millennial & I almost resent the meanings associated with this term. Connotations of learned helplessness, laziness & lack of motivation or work ethics. I bust my ass every day as much as possible to make more happen & pay a price for that // its exhausting! Meg helps me a lot thankfully! 

Friends Encouraged Me to Blog More 

I started writing more blog entries lately with the idea of writing the equivalent of a book writer in terms of output by deliberately focusing or writing more to take ideas from my mind & send them into the world with the hope that they might help someone, even if just to commiserate with what I am telling people about fasting & the metabolism & how to undo the effects of American culture on what they eat & how often they eat or any of the other topics I post about like why self winding mechanical wrist watches are super cool. 

We Need More Energy to Do Everything Better 

I am obsessed with electricity & energy & making use of information technology to make YouTube videos & to write & share blog postings. I read & search online a lot. I also almost only shop online, very rarely buying anything in first person. I resisted getting a smartphone early because I noted people in groups at restaurants not talking & staring at their phones like they are all autistic like me, with lower social intelligence & had a propensity to blame it on the phones & mobile internet access similar to what happened with me reading on a desktop at home for thousand of hours. 

Endless Information Overload 

Search a real shit show for some people who cannot formulate an intelligent search query input with their language skills or lack of knowledge of part numbers or some other jargon needed to find what they are looking for online, some industry specific terminology thats not common knowledge, legal or technical jargon. 

Learn From Anyone

I am a tech enthusiast & scientist & polymath & know as much as I can about all things energetic chemical or physical & constantly try to learn more from anyone, anywhere, anytime, in first person or online. I ask random people I encounter though provoking deep & philosophical questions about their views on life, what life is like where they came from, what their political sentiments are & how they feel about life. I want to share in the experience that other people have & have learned an amazing amount of things about other countries & peoples from interacting with the general public at work. 

Faith Inspires More Love 

I love other people & most people I encounter must be able to tell since 99% of them are polite & kind with me more or less, except those annoying as fuck Karen's & Ken's who are absolutely shit to interact with because of their arrogant selfishness & lack of considerate or kind behavior, but there are worse people too sadly. Some people are bad & deserve to die, only harm other people & steal from life. 

Evil People Suck 

There are some dark sick people with evil mentalities that are making life worse for everyone & poisoning Earth's biosphere with pollution caused by greed the mental illness consequence of capitalism excess & extremes typical of modern American billionaires & corporate personhood & merger & acquisition & hedge funds & corporate raiders. Most people are not hindered by these sick dysfunctional mentalities. Most people just want a happy enjoyable life, a sense of meaning or purpose, somewhere to call home, something to eat or drink, friendship & love, people are complicated animals & freedom enables each person to pursuit their dreams & the destiny they create with applied imagination. 

Action & Pragmatism 

You have to go out there & make it happen, nothing happens automatically, there's is no free lunch in physics. All chemicals in natural are in equilibrium, to free metals we have to add electricity or heat or energy to strip metals of oxygen. Metal oxides are also the bases of ceramics & glass & super strong ceramics that are tougher like metals. Electricity not free. We are making it all up as we go applying technology to nature. Applied intelligence enables mankind to liberate energy & materials from the biosphere of Earth. We can create radical abundance & wealth with more nuclear energy the most intelligent way to make heat & electricity with fuel breeding for billions of years 

No comments:

Post a Comment