Search This Blog

Fastic App Interval Fasting w/ Smartphone Coaching

Fastic app so well made in its free form, on day two I activated the Pro mode for $15 for 3 months as a trial discount 50% off the normal price. Have a visit to Fastic's website  <--- (Click Link)


Meg became interested in fasting to help control her blood glucose levels & to aid in weight loss focus to become more physically fit & healthy along with more walking & hiking & staying hydrated. She found the Fastic App on her iPhone 12 mini & used it for about a week & then sent me a link encouraging me to try it, so I did. I was desperate & hungry for change, having degenerated into a state of using small amounts of prescribed amphetamine salts & junk food candy to cope with social abuse & stress created by my loving but otherwise socially unkind mother.

Learn About Your Metabolism & Fasting Online 

Look-up "How to Fast" on Youtube / or "Interval Fasting Tutorial" or similar terms to inform yourself about the metabolism. Search "Metabolism Dr. Jason Fung" or "Sugar by Dr. Robert Lustig" You can learn from well meaning doctors on YouTube who want to share emerging science with you to unlock your better health & wellness by helping you to make informed choices about foods & diet & what to eat & when to eat & how much to eat as a serving. Search "Healthy Serving Sizes" 

Your Metabolic Rate Unique 

Everyone different, a UPS driver who walks 30,000 steps a day can require 150oz of water & 6500 calories from food. A sedentary office cubical working might only require 60 oz of water & 1500 calories from food daily. Exercises like hiking up a steep hill can jumpstart the metabolism as can a simple 30 min daily walk outside. I am not an expert about exercise, just an American hungry for positive change & improved health. 

Abusing Food to Cope with Stress

I have been failing with by diet lately, even today, eating pieces of candy, specially this little bar known as 100 Grand, a caramel & chocolate junk food thats terrible for my Type 2 diabetes. I have been using food as a stress coping mechanism from psycho-social abuse from elderly disabled mother whom my wife I live with. She is a boomer "Karen" who seems really nice to other people, but who is horribly mean to customer service she interacts with & extremely mean to my sister & I & my wife & my father previously, though he & my brother in law were freed of this abuse by death. 

Coping with Social Abuse

I was visiting my friend Jaeson last night & stayed a little later than normal, & my mother called to chastise me for socializing 4 times while I was visiting my friend. He & I performed dialog based analytics of what we know about her as a person & formulated our theory of her being a boomer Karen based on her social abusive tendencies of people close to her & customer service reps she calls on the phone related to her TV purchases of items from QVC. When I was talking with her she gave me negative condescending verbal input about a recent trip to Costco when my wife decided not to buy a large apple pie because the last one we purchased was mostly discarded since my mother the only one interested in eating a constant stream of junk foods. 

Work Life Balance Challenged 

I work so many hours I am not home much & when I am I am working on this or my YouTube channel or my metal smelting or electrochemistry or motorcycle or playing with a toy like on my drones. I even abuse education YouTube videos to escape from reality & focus on where we are making progress as a civilization & to continue learning like a student of life as a scientist & highly educated & very curious person who loves understanding more about how everything works & learning skills & knowledge & wisdom about finance, accounting, investing, crypto mining, gerontology, metabolic function & much more more, especially anything about vehicles or engine or motors or energy storage & nuclear energy the best kind! 

Time Esoteric & Elusive

So I do not get to see my wife much & my mother even less. The few times I do interact with my mother she gives me negative input about what my wife is doing or not doing or what I "need to do", an endless stream of complaining & special requests. I stopped using alcohol & weed to cope with this & have only coffee remaining as my vice to deal with reality, & importantly, fasting & interval fasting! 

Children Not For Everyone

Meg & I decided long ago not to have children & I am super glad for a lot of reasons because our lives are already stressful enough. Adding additional stresses to deal with raising a child the best way possible not something I could safely add to my life, the mental loads & psychological stress would cause me to crack or experience a mental breakdown.

Running Out of Time

We are all running out of time in life, since life is temporary, even the Earth's Sun will eventually burn out during its sequence as a star or space time displacing gravity confined fusion reactor. Of the 126 chemical elements in the human body, all of them were produced in stars. We are literally made of recycled star dust as people. Our flesh mostly a water matrix of carbon, but there are many other elements in the human body! 

Interval Units 

Time an abstract concept related to elapsed intervals using systems of measurement created by people to quantify the world into packets or units. Time helps to coordinate human activity so that many people can work together in a highly organize way to make large companies & governments & universities & other instructions like the Pentagon possible to operate. Time important for logistics & research & science & technology to work. Time important in education & healthcare & medicine. Time related to nearly every aspect of life, especially since people are fragile & temporary or ephemeral as soft fleshy entities hosting a consciousness in the brain. 



No comments:

Post a Comment