Search This Blog

Speaking Blessings over People, Property, Buildings, Homes, Vehicles or Anyone or Anything in the Name of Christ Jesus

 This is a way to channel the power of God to bring positive, longevity inducing, reliability improving, health restoring, miraculous repair & virtuous impacts on things that you bless as a diligent reader & doer of the Holy Word as written in the Bible, especially the New Testament when Christ Jesus teaches people the amazing incredible power of the words we speak. 

For many years I have had a negative depressive aspects to the things I say or speak, so I renounced having said those things & repented to God for my blind confusion in saying anything negative. I want to use my body, mind & voice to be a blessing to other people, so that they may be encouraged, empowered, enabled, or blessed in many ways beyond my understanding by hearing me speak positive healing ideas.

I am allowed to hate Evil & Satan & Injustice & Corruption, but I don't want to talk about it in first person or my blog anymore. 

Let's start with a Prayer to God for a spiritual blessing. This one is hard for me because I do not feel it, but am choosing to bless a horrible person in the Holy Name of Christ Jesus. 

Spoken Out Loud 

"Father God, thank you Lord for always listening when I speak to you Lord, thank you for hearing me, your amazing & I love you, thank you in the Holy Name of Christ Jesus & for Christ Jesus, your the most excellent & most high God & I love & adore you Father, let my ears be open to hearing your voice when I continually consult you in all matters as you instruct & thank you for giving me the power to bless other people in the name of Christ Jesus."

"Thank you Christ Jesus & Thank you Holy Spirit for waking me up & helping to share this healing message."

"Father I am standing in the gap & interceding to pray a blessing over Vladimir Putin, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, Many other Billionaires, Criminals, Politicians & in worldly terms whacked out sickos & weirdos father, I pray a blessing over these men & women & their children father God, that you will appear to them in their dreams & bring healing restoration to their minds & souls & bodies so that they conform to execute your will Father God, that the stop serving the kingdom of hell with habitual sin & begin serving the Kingdom of God by helping other people at all times for the rest of their lives."

"I pray a blessing to unbind these people from demonic oppression in the name of Christ Jesus. Father I pray to cast out demons from these people in the name of Christ Jesus. Thank you Father God, praise be to your holy beautiful name father. God we love you & appreciate your blessing these people to free them of demonic oppression in the name of Christ Jesus."

"Thank you for being the best Father, father God, especially to all the fatherless children in the world, and I ask you to bless my earthly genetic father if he is still alive & if it is your will Father, help me to find my early father Lord God, in Jesus Christ holy name, thank you father God! I love you father God" 

"Lord, in whatever pure decent and honorable platonic way father, let me inspire the children on my bus routes according to the love that Christ Jesus showed other children during his life as a man, in the holy Name of Christ Jesus" 

"I bless my home, my money, my things, the land we live on, my wife, family, pets, farm animals, everything I have father, that these things will be of good & productive use to me, that you will bless them with longer reliable useful life & help me to save money, in the Holy Name of Christ Jesus" 

"Father, I pray a healing blessing of rest & peace & restoration to anyone who is sick with a virus like Meg or I are right now, that you improve their immune function & help them to get well sooner with more zeal & vitality & energy to serve other people as loving kind ambasitors of Christ Jesus who emulate him with the highest honor, in the Name of Christ Jesus, thank you Father God in the name of Christ Jesus." 

"Father, bless the readers of this blog, that you will open their eyes with the healing restoration of faith in you Father God, through a lifelong relationship with you Father, in the Holy Name of Christ Jesus, I bless these postings & this blog that they may conform until your will Father God, that they will help, heal & edify other people with powerful ideas like deliberately engaging in relationship with you Father God. "

"Father, I want to bless America, Israel, Europe, Asia, South America, the world, the atmosphere, economies, all people, animals in nature, ecosystems, the food webs, all that serves people in the world, I want to bless these things in the Holy Name of Christ Jesus, thank you Father God for your powerful blessings & the ability to think & speak blessings. Praise & glory to your name Father God, your sublime & superior in all ways, thank you Father God, we love you Father God, Amen" 


No comments:

Post a Comment