Search This Blog

Inside Your Mind

60,000 thoughts per day! Enzymes going 1000 miles per hour in every cell. You contain an energy & unlimited potential that pulls beneath the surface, forces you cannot see or taste inside your mind motivating thinking, choices & behaviors so strongly that a mind body effect established in science that proves the mind affects physiology of the body, such that what we say, what we believe, what we think about affects the health & wellness of our physical body. 

People have an unlimited potential to create positive changes in the world by helping other people, animals, plants and nature, to function better, healthier & with more excellence. Thing clean renewable energy & sustainable agriculture. Improved recycling & technological innovations that improve living quality while also reducing pollution emissions. There is always going to be a newer better way of doing anything and everyone can learn something from anyone else. 

Adaptive information processing as sensory data enters your eyes and ears, or touch, taste or smell receptors, streaming continually 24/7/365 into your skull where your brain & CNS base suspended inside a fluid filled dark warm bone case, bathing in cerebral-spinal fluid that helps to shuttle metabolite waste products out of your brain down to your kidneys & lives so the gunk can be filtered out & excreted in urine & feces! Neurons that fire together end up wiring together such that your brain changes both its structure & functions in response to what you do repeatedly! Thus we become like people we spend time with, so I guess that means I have become a lot more like the internet, since I have spent an enormous amount of my waking time online reading wikipedia & writing blog postings & cross promoting them on Twitter. 

I am a former user of MySpace & FacePage (Facebook), but discontinued using both platforms for reasons related to a greater understanding of the respective companies questionable business practices, for example, allowing people to post clearly false information equivalent to disinformation or misinformation, like claiming that the Earth is Flat or that common vaccines cause autism or some other hair brain noise based on some fools opinion with absolutely no basis in axiomatic factual science or empirical facts from research experiments producing repeatable results verified by teams around the world. I have a special anger towards the jerks who posted the "Tide Pods Challenge" that sent 10K + children to emergency rooms with phosphate poisoning of their gastric system, since Tide Pods are not edible and the irresponsible sickos who posted those videos are guilty of causing harm of the public. If I were in control of the world, I would order people who knowingly harm other people to suffer great extreme penalties like they do in Singapore, where the lowest crime rate in the world exists as a result of the strict enforcement of law & order! 

I want to live in a society free of crime & corruption & would enact laws & measures to purge the world of bad people to help everyone else enjoy life more free of the risks or fear or worry associated with having to avoid criminals. I roll around with a Glock hidden on my body that I can pull out rapidly to defend people near me. I was trained as a clandestine assassin & am not afraid to use deadly self protection to protect myself or people near me. Sadly not everyone is a good person & some people are really bad. 

Thankfully most of the worse people are in prison, but some of them like Vladimir Putin remain free to my utter & sheer amazement, since he is guilty of the worst crimes I can think of, like the senseless murder of innocent Ukrainian People & the gross destruction of infrastructure, buildings, schools, hospitals, energy production capacity, water systems, banks, colleges, government & institutional structures, bridges, roadways, homes, apartments, condos & many kinds of vehicles, all ruined & completely distorted by the fallout of war created because Vladimir Putin ordered it & thus he is guilty of war crimes of the gravest type & should be tried, convicted & executed publicly! I pray that God will convict Vladimir Putin's heart & mind such that he would stop the war in the Ukraine & apologize, but would gladly beat him to death with a blunt object if given the opportunity, since he is guilty of killing my relatives in the Ukraine, my brothers & sisters, other people who did nothing wrong & did not deserve to have their lives turned upside down because Vladimir Putin is as a psychotic sociopathic insane criminal whack jobs jerk bad person of the most despicable variety. 

Even thinking of Vladimir Putin spins my insides into a rage of anger & frustration. I hate Vladimir Putin and the CCP in China, with every cell in my body, every neuron, I absolutely hate them & want to see them purged from Earth. I wish all sin would end & that everyone would love one another more. I wish the world was a nicer place for everyone! I wish people would keep learning & applying the most excellent ways of living life & enjoying it more! It seems like that would be more feasible if we removed all the bad people from the world! The problem is that it's impossible to define absolutes with people, since people are emotional, not math problems. This makes black & white rate & puts a lot of ambiguity grey in the world. It took me a long time to see the grey, since so many things are not exactly clearly defined. It's a continuous spectrum with thinking & people & society, always changing, in a state of flux, never the same again. We are forging history together as Human People on Earth. 

Consider than about 1/3 of your total neurons are in you gut, such that what you eat affects your mood & emotions, where a healthy gut flora biota makes a happier person that feels better, where dysfunction in the digestive system can cause emotional pain & suffering in the mind & brain. So what we eat affects the way we feel, our moods & emotions. 

People tend to lead with their emotions, since we are self away feeling beings. This is what enables parental love of children, platonic love between friends, social glue that holds society together, where people are loving & kind & polite & treating each other with dignity & respect. Sadly, not everyone is a good person, there are some who belong in prison for good reasons. I am thinking of someone who threated to kill me with a Glock pistol he was carrying, just because of my skin color, eye color, voice & gender! It was the first time I experienced blatant racism & bigotry at a deep personal level. He hates me because of aspects of my physical form that I had no agency in choosing! Racism is ignorant & wrong! 

There is a song by Linking Park called Crawling / its speaks to inner forces that pull at people & I know what this like.

https://youtu.be/Gd9OhYroLN0

I have experience blind rage & anger so bad that my blood pressure went high enough to make deafening ringing in my ears, dimming my vision & causing my teeth to chatter, producing restless low quality sleep. Sadly, there are people in my personal life that set me off by saying mean spirited things to me in mean repetitive ways that end up frustrating me deeply. I do everything I can to forgive & be kind & nice but end up venting my frustrations to Meg who patiently & lovingly listens & helps to talk me down & reorient me. 

I want to be a good person, to be loving & kind, to be humble & polite, to be reasonable, fair & balance to treat other people with dignity & respect. I had to cut a lot of toxic people out of my life in order to achieve sanity, a sense of tranquil peace so that I can actually enjoy life in all of its amazing beautiful & interesting facets. 

People often confuse what is real with false beliefs like claiming that the Earth is flat in shape when there exists a virtual mountain of video & image data from NASA the ESA & other space agencies that show that the Earth, Moon & Sun are roughly spherical in shape! 

Many paranoid conspiracy theories abound because of foolish ignorance & fact denial, the unwise espousing the personal confused opinions as fact, like the former president of the United States that Lost the 2020 Presidential election but continues asserting publicly that he won as of late 2022, because he is an ignorant sicko who is friends with Vladimir Putin, an evil despot & was friends for decades with that pervert Jeffry Epstein. 

Donald Trump had an 18 carat gold toilet made & loves to gild or plate or coat everything he controls with gold, yellow gold! Not exactly someone I would ever want to associate with. I find it disturbing that Donald Trump has any followers & think he is a despicable human being who does not treat other people with dignity & respect. I think he is a liar & jerk who espouses hateful ideas & misinformation as his defective rhetoric! 

People who understand science & facts & have a humanitarian bias tend to speak out against Donald publicly, including many current & former members of the American Republican Party, since Donald Trump was largely inspiring of the Jan 6 insurrection at the US Capital; one of the worse deadly debacles in US history! I am glad the FBI is prosecuting the wrong doers & holding them accountable with crime convictions, prison time, fines & penalties. Obviously a small minority of people in America are bad sicko's like that! I am surprised that general public would elect such a low quality person to public office! 

I really just want to see people treating other people with love & kindness, compassion, empathy, respect & dignity. I want to see more Love in the world! Sadly there is a segment of bad people making life worse for everyone, and being a bad person not illegal yet. I really want to live in a society where social accountability enforced, but also do not want more invasive government! I want to live in a utopia or Heaven on Earth. 

I would love to live in a world where all people embrace personal social accountability to be kind & nice to all other people! I would love to live in a world where morality encourages everyone to make the best choices, to help other people more, to make helpful positive improvements to all human activities, reducing harm in the world, improving renewable energy, reducing pollution, invention innovations that make life better for everyone by commercializing them widely so that many billions of people benefit from the more excellent ways. I am talking about long term planning, making wise choices & embracing social concern for other people, children, animals & nature, knowing that we have a great responsibility to protect innocence & promote ethics! 

No comments:

Post a Comment