Search This Blog

iMac Analysis

Printing Optimized Ink Reduction + Information Edit
Of Original Image "Black Background"
Spectral Distribution of iMac 5k 2nd Gen. Display

My curiosity with lasers & internet as a child blossomed into a supreme appreciation for beautiful computing hardware. Well made computers get me very excited, especially vivid displays with good color & contrast. I love to game periodically via steam for Counterstrike Go. The iMac Retina 5K, 27inch, Late 2015 with a 3.3 GHz Intel Core i5 paired to 16 GB (4x4) 1867 MHz DDR3 pumping the display via an AMD Radeon R9 M395 2048 MB video card into the noteworthy 5K display. Rechargeable Li-Ion powered keyboard & mouse via lightning port cable charger that works with your iPhone & iPad (lightning port). Billions of transistors on high end custom circuit boards designed by Apple in California, USA : made in China by Foxconn or Flextronics depending on your specific model and series. There are many different variants of the iMac. They can become very expensive if you opt for all the high end options, topping out near $5K for the sane models.

Consider the Sound Pressure or dB of the iMac 5K 

The review team produced these cool thermal images of their Test iMac 5K 




The 5K monitor stuns viewers with sharp wide color gamut space images in stunning better than 4K resolution 5120 x 2880 

Buy an iMac 5K at B&H
Not the best bang for your buck computer, more style & less power!

DIY build a Windows 10 Gaming Computer to Get more Performance/$

Moore's Law Graph
IC Transistor Count vs Timeline 


1 comment:

  1. When i read a testimony online on how Dr.Gbojie the great and most powerful spell caster help to bring back Divorce husband or wife EX LOVER. I was wondering how can this be true, Because many has failed me in the past without any result from them. I just let the post pass by and move on the forum. To my notice under again, Some person posted and said tested and trusted spell caster. After reading through the mail it was this same man Dr. gbojie  she was talking about. So i have no other option than to really check up how he works.I was totally devastated when my beloved husband left me. It was like my entire world vanishing into sorrow and pain. I know it sounds weird but out of all the spell casters I contacted, he was the only one to give me that impression of being so true and trustful. More than his words,He brought my husband back and he made all my wishes come true. He is now loyal, pays attention to me, he offers me flowers every Sunday, and we often go out at the cinema and the restaurant. my wife came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. I will be forever thankful for turning my life from hell to heaven! i believe who need help should get to him for help. May God continue to use you to save broken relationship. To every one with marital problem, divorce issues, lost lover or any relationship related issues, you can contact Dr. gbojie  spell caster via email address gbojiespiritualtemple@gmail.com , gbojiespiritualtemple@yahoo.com OR whatsapp : +2349066410185
    website : http://gbojiespiritualtemple.website2.me/Thanks Dr. Gbojie 

    ReplyDelete