Search This Blog

Love, Hope, God Speaks Life

 Watch this YouTube video https://youtu.be/ZeBv9r92VQ0?si=INwZS7XXSEbYh7O7  to understand the reason why I love God, in the Holy Name of Christ Jesus, encourage and empowered to share my faith and belief with you, because I love God, my wife, other people, animals and nature, the Earth, help other people, choose to be kind and polite and treat other people with dignity and respect even when I do not feel like it. 

I make a deliberate choice to be a higher quality, morally strong, ethically straight, decent honest person because I answer to God and do not care what other people think of me, but try instead to be the truth authentic version of myself remade by God in his image, being Godly in conduct and behavior, even when I sin calling myself into question and asking God for forgiveness for my sins, accepting his forgiveness so I can love myself as he intended, and so that love that my wife shares with me freely overflows towards showing strangers, animals in the wild, nature and all existence loving kindness, my soul purpose an life's mission according to God, to learn in practice, though and action or behavior to show all other people loving kindness in any situation or circumstances, with empowering encouragement from the Holy Spirit and my faith in God through Christ Jesus, as to the obedience of Christ Jesus, Amen!!! 

Watch this video https://youtu.be/E_GsKLJcum8?si=3EriPo8iH4Wf9Ovx

No comments:

Post a Comment