Search This Blog

Satan Making Life Worse For Everyone with Pollution, Currency Inflation & Climate Change

I am tired of all the scams & fraud in life! Bad actors, corruption, climate change, currency inflation & many more problems like the war in the Ukraine. 

I am tired of currency inflation, government debt spending, crime, fraud, scams, social division, lies, misinformation, disinformation, negativity bias in news, climate change, the increased prices of food, fuel prices on the rise, vehicles & housing prices increases out of control making life's basics less affordable. 

My grandparents are dead, my parents are dead & I don't have children. My wife & I both work & life seems increasingly unaffordable & unfair & unreasonable. 

I thought about removing this posting, since it has a negative spin, depressing tone, but leave it because it is an honest reflection of what upsets & angers me in the world, the fruits of the Kingdom of Hell. Let me be clear, Satan will use any means to kill people, steal joy or peace from people, or destroy people mentally, emotionally, physically or otherwise.

The most dangerous people are under Satanic control and appear as good people externally who are ravenous dark evil wolves seeking to consume the souls of others in order to steal from God. 

This is my 58th time alive as a human being on Earth. I lived 57 previous lives & remember some of the last 3 iterations. This is by far the most whacked out & crazy one. On a more positive note its also the most interesting one by far. Never before has mankind had access to so many tools & solutions to solve all the big problems for example. 

The sad part about human economies is that entrenched large transnational businesses, government corruption, technological lock-in, along with merger & acquisition make many global problems continue unaddressed, like increasing carbon combustion emissions of pollutants that cause acid rain, damage public health, making climate change worse faster & generally bad for life on Earth overall. 

Information technology & many other parts of science & technology keep improving, the technological and applied sciences are one of the only truly bright spots in the world keeping me around.

I also am very curious to see how these technologies develop overtime & what they end up doing to human society worldwide, especially artificial intelligence, robotics & autonomous self-driving vehicles of all kinds.

I am really curious how medicine will improve as depicted in many recent sci-fi movies. Fully robotic surgeries, amazing better than natural limb replacements upgrades & upgradable eyes & computer brain interface cognitive enhancements & all sorts of nifty BORG like stuff as depicted in Star Trek. 

Think of all the cool medical science that will build on what we have already learned about the body, newly improved joint replacements, stronger agile limb replacements, better than natural artificial limbs, brain transplants, computer brain interfaces, transhumanism technologies & more.

Its moreover just raw curiosity to see how the cookie of life ends up crumbling that keeps me around. 

I am former dark arts practicing white wizard and have become a white knight for Christ Jesus & God now, but remain an information trafficker because of how much time I spent keeping track of what's happening around the world. Thats probably also why I feel hopeless & doomed work until I am dead to avoid elderly poverty in the last years of my life as a older person. 

Sometimes I pray to God to let me out of here, this life on Earth as a human. I want to free my soul to get out of here, to leave the biosphere of the Earth that's being progressively degraded with pollutants caused by greedy evil people controlled by Satan & demonic confusion.

If I can stick around until late 2025, I will turn 3000 in terms of total years alive as a human on Earth via my 58 lives including this one. Thats another thing that keeps me going, wanting to make it to my 3000' Akashic record birthday :) 

One of the other things that keeps me around is not wanting to leave Meg my lovely wife in a jam. She needs my help in a lot of ways, so I have to stick around to support her. Thats one of the main reasons I am still alive. I am sure that I would have committed suicide a long time ago if it were not for Meg. She has kept me from committing suicide many times.

I have ideological friction with modern life that cannot be resolved, or irreconcilable differences with the state of the world, where wrong being called right & right being called wrong. A world where Fox News was created to make fun of conservative Americans who will vote against their own self-interests, the same people who watch Fox news and nod along with the misinformation as if it were factual. 

Designed Obsolescence seems like the biggest scam, along with blocking device repair laws. The call center fraud executed against naive elders really upsets me. I am moreover surprised at how thick some people are at not recognizing fraud & scams.

Globalization means that some people in economies without good opportunities are going to take advantage of peoples in wealthy countries. Thats not a nice world to live in. Its also why bridging the digital divide online brings bad actors online who harm & hurt other people. It reminds me of how nature can be cruel & cold with wild animals hunting other animals with brutal killing, similar to human warfare murdering & the cold fallout of war where a lot of people die & the problems continue anyway. 

I want to go back to Heaven, to be free of hunger, pain, want, need, sleep, sickness, to be free of this life as a human on Earth.

It's not what I signed up for when I asked God to come back down to help the people who are dead now. I was not even supposed to be around right now. I am on some sort of life support helping Meg for a time, but even this will eventually fail to keep me going.

I will die one day anyway & just want to get there sooner than later. There is nothing new for me anymore, no novelty to stimulate my brain. I am bored with life & with everything, tired of it all & ready to move on. Maybe if I had a child to take care of it would help, but then again, that boat already sailed a long time ago. I am too old, too sick, too tired & too unwell mentally & spiritually to be a good dad anymore. 

Obviously reading this shows you that I suffer from ideological depression, hopelessness, and that is with a deep profound faith in God through the redeeming blood of Christ Jesus my savior and even the Holy Spirit helping me constantly. I am sure I would have already killed myself without faith. I even think people should be able to pick their time of death as a humane way to help elderly people avoid suffering at the end of life. 

Laws cannot make people love one another. Laws cannot make people love nature. The Law of states can only tax, control & regulate businesses. This is why there is supposed to be a separation between faith & government.

Thats why radical Islamic terrorist countries are controlled by radical Islamic terrorist despot hater weirdo sicko evil bad actors. I am thinking of the foolish sickos who ruined Iran after the Shaw was removed from power. I am thinking of the nations that bomb Israil with rockets, peoples who engage in terrorism, bad actors who make life worse for everyone. 1 drop of colored pigment can change the color of gallons of white paint and in a similar way one bad person can make life worse for everyone else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment