Search This Blog

I became a Christian Last Summer at the Be in Health Ministries in Georgia

If you are a new reader of my blog, I need you to understand that I did not become a true believer in God through Christ Jesus and by the assistance of the Holy Spirit to read the Bible 2X until last summer in 2022. I was agnostic for 38 years of my 39 year life. 

Some of my 1000+ blog articles were written in anger in the past, so please excuse any lapses in honor, kindness, humility or love that you might find in some of those postings. It is not my intention to go back & edit them, as they are part of my intellectual history as a person and show in part how my thinking has changed over time. 

That deep profound inner healing and change I was looking for was achieved through Faith in God as described in the New Testament of the Christian Bible, through prayer & petition, though deep meditation on the Psalms & the entire chapter of Paul's Letter of the Ephesians (my personal favorite, though Romans also spectacular)

God Hates Satan Too 

I want to be clear about what I dislike in the world, Satan the prince of the air & ruler over demons & the kingdom of hell; who seeks to kill steal & destroy & responsible for all the problems in the world that I find upsetting & have written about in my blog. It is evil that I hate & despise because of how it causes people to hurt each other, to harm nature, to hurt animals, to damage ecosystems with toxic chemicals & pollutions that similarly toxic.

Satan Doomed 

God will eventually destroy Satan & all the demons & hell, making a new Earth and New Heaven. Remember that Lucifer was originally the head of angelic worship of God in heaven, when Lucifer became jealous of God and wanted to be praised instead of God, so God kicked him out of heaven & banished him & the other fallen angels to hell.

Buring the Candle on Both Ends 

Living a double life was daunting, exhausting, mind bending, physically demanding, tiring, stressful, mentally challenging, 5am till 11pm every day for years on end. This continued until I met Meg in 2010, she literally saved my life. Moreover, she helped me to find faith in God last summer. 

A Way to Find Peace 

It started with a book called A More Excellent Way by Dr. Henry Wright, that Meg challenged me to read in 2018. After a long time of thinking about it, I gave it a read, and this set me up for what would later become a deliberate choice to accept Christ as my Lord & Savior while Worshiping God in the Name of Christ Jesus with the Holy Spirit helping me to read the Bible every morning for months on end until I read it 2X cover to cover. The Amplified Bible I have been reading is around 1200 pages. My three favorite chapters are Psalms, Ephesians & Romans. 

Spiritual Roots of Diseases

In worldly science the medical & physiology phrase "The Mind Body Connection" describes how our thinking can affect our health & wellness. What you think affects digestion, hormone or cytokine signaling, brain function, sleep, drive, ambition, emotion, desire, hunger, thirst, appetite, ideology, personal, style, preferences & many other aspects of your life are strongly influenced by your mind or thought life, such that the brain & mind are master controller of the body.

Mind Body Connection

This means that negative toxic stinking thinking causes diseases by causing imbalances & knocking homeostasis out of balance in the body. This also means that spiritual health affects mental health which affects physical health. Our diet also strongly influences our health as the largest or primary source of chemical inputs to the body other than breathing & drinking.

Let Food Be Thy Medicine 

The bulk majority of chemicals entering your body come from what you choose to eat, literally what you put into your mouth. What we eat determines what kind of biochemicals the body has to make all the cells & cell repairs with. This means that excess sugar, salt, alcohol & processed junk like putting bad ingredients into your body recipe. Watch a baby human put all sorts of things into its mouth, that's part of the ecosystem or floral biota that ends up in the human gut biome or biota of the human digestive system. We literally have an ecosystem inside & outside the body, in our hair, skin, nose, eyes, gut, colon, etc.

Toxic Chemicals & Pollutants

Thats why herbicides, pesticides, fungicides & insecticides harm human health, they kill off the beneficial microbes or biota or flora of the human body. These microbes help our immune system to work, so when they are damaged by synthetic toxins, that can cause autoimmune disorders or a loss of immunity.

Immune System Resists Pathogens 

The world is full of parasites & pathogenic bacteria & viruses so we need good immune system function. In this way many pollutants also sicken people by reducing our ability to survive exposure to pathogens, often by weaking the body by interfering with the electron transport system in the citric acid cycle or TCA by blocking or hindering the conversion of ADP to ATP to make cell energy in the mitochondria or by binding too & blocking the function of organelles in the Mitochondria or by damaging the membranes of the mitochondria.

Understanding Toxicity

Many chemical toxins weaken the body's ability to resist pathogens. Think about how HIV turns into AIDS by destroying the persons immune system. Many toxic heavy metals like mercury, lead, cadmium, uranium, thorium, plutonium, present in coal are emitted as fly ash metal oxides from coal power plant emissions that blow around everywhere nearby the coal plant, sickening people & nature with these toxic heavy & radioactive naturally occurrent unregulated elements.

Nuclear Fission the Safest Electricity

This is why it makes sense to replace coal power with nuclear power, since all the waste from nuclear plants tiny & tightly contained in high security very intelligent management systems. Moreover, spent fuel rods can be reprocessed (recycling elements) with fuel breeding to make new fuels from old fuels for fission reactor so abundantly that more fission reactors powered by nuclear fuel breeding can make carbon neutral electricity for 10 billion people for thousands of years, with virtually no air pollution, other than a little bit of tritium & iodine isotope gas leaking from the core (which is worth $30 million per gram if the H3 tritium gas can be collected, concentrated, transported & sold for making GTLS lighting vials for tactical watches or night sites or self-powered exit signs & similar long lasting self-illumination systems & devices.) The decarbonization of all human activity can be accomplished with vastly more nuclear fuel breeding reactors developed & deployed to make abundant green electricity 24/7 worldwide. 

Dishonesty Disclaimer

In order to protect America, some of the details that I intentionally disclose are fabricated misinformation or disinformation as I am not willing or able to disclose what actually happened or mission data for obvious reasons.

What you are reading below is based on the truth, but like many Hollywood movies, contains different names & different plot points that are very similar to what actually happened, but have been deliberately changed to protect companies & people & countries. So take what follows with a "grain of salt" and enjoy the reading :) 

Consciousness Technologies

Because the universe exists in multiple dimensional layers or realms of existence, some of them overlap, such that Angels & Demons can access people on Earth in our macromolecular dimension, by interdimensional gateway access, the same way that the CIA trains agents to engage in Remote Viewing or Astral Projection to go up another layer into a higher dimensional plane where time & space have no meaning, where only energy and information have relevance.

Soul Can Leave the Body

In this higher dimensional plane agents engage in Remote Viewing, that they learn by rote memorization of the methods, not spiritual teachings, so they can view strategic targets that are impossible to image any other way, so that higher ranking military officials can gain insight into the foreign intelligence or hidden military assets or similar strategic information that balloon imagine or satellite or drone imaging systems cannot image, that cannot be known by network intrusion layered security level penetrating cracking & code breaking methods through the internet, that neither agent or soldier or even ground robots can gain access to by physical means. 

Out of Body Experiences Under General Anesthesia 

There is an anesthesiologist who had been practicing general anesthesia on patients undergoing surgeries for 20+ years at a hospital in Arizona. He wondered where the people went while under the influence of these anesthesia gases. This inquired eventually gave rise to the science of how the mind attached to the brain by quantum entanglement with microtubules in the human brain. This is also how dark energy created by tiny vacuum fluctuations with quantum entanglement to other dimensions. 

Mind a 4th Dimensional Energetic Field 

So your mind is not an organ or cell of your body, its hosted as energy gradients & electrical & magnetic fields of the brain cells in a similar way that computer software operates on physical hardware or switching electronics on motherboards with chipsets made of mineral elements precisely machined with light in EUV lithography at chip fabs like the ones at TSMC using the most complicated and expensive machines in the world made by ASML, so your latest iPhone can work on tiny lithium polymer batteries. 

Lithium Battery Electronics

Lithium-ion batteries enabled portable consumer electronics that were not possible with NiMH or NiCD previously. Sony had to commercialize Li-Ion because technological Lock-in meant that existing Japanese battery manufacturers were unwilling to cannibalize investments made into mass producing NiMH. Sony need much higher energy density batteries for the Walkman platform to be hand portable with good runtime per charge, something not possible with even the best NiMH cells. In 1990, the first Li-Ion batteries made by Sony in house were made at $3700 per kWh. By the time Tesla was mass producing the 4680 cell by the billion the price dropped to $57 per kWh, thus EV's powered by NCA batteries became successful alternatives to gasoline & diesel-powered conventional vehicles. The battery electric Tesla Model 3 and Y are best sellers worldwide today. 

Electric Vertical Takeoff & Landing or EVTOL (Flying Cars) 


Todays common lithium-ion batteries use copper metal electrodes in the cathode which are heavier than titanium electrodes use in aerospace batteries, while carbon the main anode material in consumer electronics batteries, silicon makes a better anode with much greater performance in aerospace, and the existing commercial electrolyte solvents & salts in COTS batteries are flammable, toxic & heavy, while fluoride based low solvent electrolytes or dry polymer version enable much higher energy density batteries for space satellites & flying cars. 

In consumer electronics common lithium batteries have an energy density of less than 200-watt hours per kilogram, while aerospace grade batteries have up to 650 watt hours per kilogram, 3X better, at 10X+ higher cost. Honda (as Acura), Toyota (As Lexus) will launch electric flying cars as luxury vehicles in the near future, by 2035, using these aerospace grade titanium, silicon, fluoride lithium NCA batteries. 

In the emerging battery electric Car & SUV markets, Na-ion or Sodium batteries will enable cheaper 50-200kWh battery packs that give 150-600 mi of single charge range when new. Low-cobalt & low lithium content batteries already being used by Tesla, where they increased the amount of nickel or aluminum to compensate. 

New improved electrode Seperator technology makes safer batteries possible, while innovative molecules in the electrolyte boost safer & performance, especially cycle life & calendar life & high temperature resistance under fast DC charging & hot wealthy conditions that vehicles in some locales are regularly subjected to. Speaking of things that people are subjected too, evil in the world makes life worse for everyone. 


Evil in the World

I am talking about war, crime, fraud, rape, murder, human trafficking, depots like Vladimir Putin, Stalin, Slobodan Milosevic, Edi Emine, Pol Pot, Adolf Hitler, Martin Shkreli, Jeffry Epstein, Hilly Clinton, people who order the senseless killing of other people, who are so evil they cause harm to humanity without regard to the fallout, chaos, pain & suffering they create. These people are blindly selfish, narcissistic, confused, hateful, mean spirited, cruel, malevolent & literally did or do everything it says not to do in the Bible according to the sections about proper Christian Conduct and particularly about not doing anything that would upset or be displeasing to God. I furthermore know for fact that these people, without exclusion, know right from wrong in their heart & still choose wrong, to hurt other people.

People are Born Innocent

People are not born evil, they may be born into inter-generational sin, but they are not born evil despots. Surgeons are not born, they are made, through dedication study & practice. In a similar way bad people come from unloving families, from parents who were unfit to parent children. Sometimes bad people form because the good person starts spending time around other bad people, and as many wise adults know, we become more like the people we spend time with. So choose wisely who you spend time with in life, your going to make them become like you & they will rub off on you in a similar way. 

Unresolve Questions about my Origins

I never met or knew my genetic father. I was born to a lovely teenager name Peggy who gave me up for adoption to the adoptive parents I was raised by. My adoptive parents were catholic and I grew up going to Church on Sunday but never actually believed any of it. This worsened in high school when I learned about priests that were sexually molesting children at Catholic Churches and then how the Catholic Authority, aware of this horrid problem, were moving Priests around to cover up the issue for decades. When I left for college at WSU initially I was a full on agnostic, full of doubt, uncertainty, and fear of not knowing what happens after this life. 

Exciting Early Adult Life

I ended up becoming a scientist, working on a USAP for the NSA/CIA serving missions around the world between early 2003 and late 2005. It was not all roses and sunshine, I spent most of my time sabotaging computer systems & electronics & electrical infrastructure in countries controlled by evil leaders, who hate America. As a patriotic American maverick with a MacGyver like spirit of DIY make it happen "Can Do" attitude I felt honored to protect America's interests abroad as part of the Army EOD team that I was regularly deployed with. Sadly, because I was hired as a G12S contractor under a USAP and paid direct deposit, I am not entitled to veterans benefits & the US Government will not even acknowledge that I ever did any work for the USA, even though I spent 3 years risking my life to protect other soldiers & the interests of the United States of America. 

Early Childhood Abuse Training

When I was 4 years old my adoptive mother took me to a modeling agency to try out for a peanut butter ad commercial. It was here that I met members of USAP operating in the USA who were operating a program to produce angry future members of the military by limbic manipulation of our young body & brain, with torture, anal & oral rape at gunpoint, humiliation, beatings, burning, shocking, water dripping, intimidation, threating great harm to my sister or parents if I said anything to anyone.

This went on for 3 years until I turned 8 years old. I was regularly abducted in the middle of the night for 1-3 hours, then returned to the front lawn of our suburban home. I remember riding on a loud helicopter while drugged to what looked like a red brick hospital nearby, probably on a hill in Seattle, where they took me and 26 other similarly aged children for this USAP limbic training program designed to produce angry agents for future international government missions.

Hired into a USAP in College Library Reading Room

That gets us to the fateful encounter in the UW library where a handler for the USAP offered me a Job when I was an unemployed college student apt to make money. At this point I had no idea that the program that abused me as a child was related to the job offer being offered. I passed the entry tests where colored sheets of paper with alphanumeric number & letter codes were showed to me for 5 minutes, followed by 10 minutes of talking, then the handler would ask me the code from the Green Sheet, and I had to recall from memory and was able to do so well enough to pass the tests. After that meeting I was instructed to check my bank account & saw a large deposit that the handler had told me to look for as a good faith bonus to start the work that turned into a bunch of for hire pay to play missions as a contractor.

Doppelganger Body Double Cover

What's moreover amazing is the body double they had covering for me while I was abroad. So similar to me, he memorized everything about me and had to play me in real life back home while I was doing missions. I find it amazing that they found & trained a doppelganger to cover for me, while training me to impersonate and electrical engineer from Germany, my cover. 

Tiny Malware, Spyware & Malicious Code on USB Keys

Thats how I was able to gain access to foreign computer & electronic systems with special USB drives to upgrade the firmware of such systems (in order to break the hardware & software, after I was long gone). The software on the USB key was so well written in C++ it must have required dozens of highly talented gifted programmers working together for tens of thousands of hours to develop & debug. 

We are talking about tiny code snippets with almost invisibly small data footprints of single digit KB sizes, that use backdoors in Windows to install unpacked malicious code without producing any UI evidence and virtually no system performance lag, that someone on the front end of the OS could see or detect, using cleverly named custom system processes with very low memory use so that even anti-virus software could not find it.

Faking Out AI Cameras that Monitor Biosignatures

Much of the training was designed to keep me cool, calm & collected, because many of the facilities I was accessing were equipped with cameras that can measure heart rate, breathing rate, skin temperature, blood flow in the skin, gate walking patterns, facial & body posture analysis, & other AI human tracking that can pick up subtle cues if the agent impersonating someone else is nervous or stressed.

Impersonating an ABB Employee

So I literally had to learn to believe fully that I was this German Electrical Engineer & that his wife was mine, his children were mine, the city I came from, the schools I went to, the places I spent during my childhood, my boss and coworkers, my vehicles, my home, phone numbers & addresses, since I was often interrogated thoroughly as parts of security screening processes needed to access some of these facilities. I had to learn to hold my hands a certain way that only German people from a certain region of Germany do that specific way when walking. Subtle ways that I hold my head or posture that differs specifically. I had to study the man I was impersonating for months to learn how to play him IRL. He was relocated & given a new identity to protect him and his family. 

Hope you found that interesting to read or learned something new by reading it :) 

Please leave comments to let me know what you thought or think about what I wrote :) 

Please share your thoughts as comments & thanks for reading my blog :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment