Search This Blog

Understanding My Intentions Towards Other People

 I want to encourage, edify, help, teach, share with, take time with, spend time with and engage other people to speak blessings to them that encourage them to have a more dynamic and engaging life with more fun and joy and fulfilling happiness with a glad thankful and appreciative heart overflowing with love for other people animals and nature such that they deliberately choose to treat other people with dignity and respect even if they don't particularly feel like it at a specific time. 

I am deliberate to be polite, friendly, and kind to other people, engages in random acts of kindness motivated by love from my wife, love for my life, love for other people, love for animals, love for nature and ecosystems and concern about the negative impacts of toxic pollutants and thoughtless industrial development that causes harm in ways like war or crime or industrial ultra processed foods proven to cause disease via artificial ingredients and too much omega 6 and not enough fiber or the hallmarks of the western American Industrial Ultra Processed Standard Diet of synthetic additives and preservatives that cause digestive and gastrointestinal problems. 

You see, as a polymath scientist, I am motivated to become an Elementary School Teacher because I recognize that children are the future of mankind on Earth. 

Anything I can do to encourage them to discover and pursue their passion in life, making little polymaths that have a broad interest in many topics so they have a better odds of finding that one thing that gives them motivation and encouragement to go out into the world and make a big positive difference making the world a better place than when they entered it. 

 am talking about peaking children's interest in STEM with crunch labs kits and demos that spark their curiosity and passion to understand and learn and remember so their brains can engage in novel idea synthesis in order to solve many of the unsolved global problems of today, as radical innovators who bring new cleaner safer products and services to market that are cheaper and faster and more widely available and thus less harmful to life on Earth but also highly profitable without exploiting workers or nature in manufacturing, using earth abundant materials like salt, sea water and sand as inputs in material goods for human use that are renewable or sustainable and can be easily up cycled or recycled or repurposed with basic tools and nothing complicated. I want appliance that are energy efficient and reliable and long lasting with a lower carbon footprint and easy to service and repair with widely available spare parts designed by NASA using the best possible technologies. 

I am talking about improving all aspects of life for everyones benefits by encouraging school children to become the leaders of the future. Its the profound desired of my heart & natural bent as a person to be a teacher of other people and I love teaching people interesting facts from science and things that I continue to learn reading online on wikipedia and watching editing content from engineering and science and technology on YouTube. 

In the past I posted ideas that are not appropriate for young children and I feel bad about it and will go back painstakingly to clean up my blog of such bad wording using word search features to help find the worst content. 

Becoming a reader and doer of the Holy Word encouraged by the Holy Spirit as a Follower of Team Jesus, I am a bible scholar who studies the word to perfect more excellence in my ways of thinking, acting, choosing and behaving. I have strong science bias towards understanding how everything works and thats part of why I love to teach young people, even on a School Bus as the driver currently. 

People that know me in real life have been telling me to become an Elementary School teacher for a few years now, especially my wife, noting that I find children funny and cure and how the encourage me to be the best version of myself and to be more energetic friendly and vivacious. I find interactions with children encouraging and uplifting and then therein am inspired to encourage them with edifying facts they will think are cool like I do and tell them nifty cool things in the spirit of Mr. Wizard. My nickname is Sargent Science Fair and that speaks to my core bias towards energy & science and technology :) Cheers friends & thanks for reading this posting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment