Search This Blog

Fridge, Microwave, Electricity, HIIT Exercise, Paleo Disease Reversal & Faith in God Showing Other People, Animals and Nature Loving Kindness

If people read about me in the future, I want them to know that I really like vacuum cleaners, windows, heating and cooling technology, stoves, fridges, ovens, microwave ovens, lighting, lamps, bulbs, light, internet, computers, smart technology, mobile broadband, radios, and a HAM radio technician KJ7IOF Kilo Julia 7 India Oscar Foxtrot and believed during my time on Earth that improving all technology the key to making a brighter future for humanity or all future human people. 

Especially developing the ability to live for many human generations on giant spacecraft that leave the Earth in search of another habitat planet to call home sometime in the future when runaway climate change, biological or nuclear war, or even just a decay in the human genome or functions of natural ecosystems makes life too bleak hard or desolate to stay on Earth any longer. 

I struggled with depression from age 17 until age 41 when I discovered why, a combination of bad nutrition and lack are aerobic intense HIIT exercises, remedied almost entirely with burst of highly intense activity in 3D VR in LES MILLS Body Combat app in hit virtual floating targets with a variety of movements that produce heavy breathing and intense 15 min fully body workouts that produce tons of sweat requiring a light cool shower afterwards to cool down and rinse the sweat away. This is known as L4 for level 4 workouts of great physic intensity in short burst or High Intensity Interval Training HIIT. I also sprint up steep hills for a min, then rest for 3 min walking, then sprint for a min, then repeat for up to 30 min so intensely that its hard to breathe faster enough during the burst sprints. 

That I was able to lose weight, reverse type 2 diabetes, radically reduce my blood pressure, and by eating more meat and saturated fat from butter and olive oil and cutting out most carbs except some from fruit and veggies, where fat and protein make up most of my diet, eggs, chicken, beer, full fat dairy products, root veggies, greens, non starchy veggies of many kinds, and lots of nuts and seeds. 

This paleo focused diet was based on researching aboriginal diets that never caused diseases and a lot of reseating online into UPF foods that had been proven to sicken people with 10,000 chemical additives mostly designed to increase the shelf life to boost profits for the makes of HFCS sweetened unhealthy beverages and snack foods made of ultra processed powders, modified starches and lots of added sugars, artificial flavors, and other insane chemical additives that no one ever cooked with at home. 

I really enjoy bicycles, scooters, motorcycles, cars, trucks and worked professionally as a School Bus Drive or a large 36,000 lb diesel automatic transmission bus that 40ft long and about 14 ft wide and 14 ft tall made by Bluebird. I like vehicles of all kinds, coffee, tea, water, beer, guns, ammunition, energy, directed energy weapons, heat in cold weather, cooling AC in hot weather, living in a temperate climate without weather extremes, being happy, enjoyment, taste, flavor smell, cool experiences, loving myself and other people, and really focusing on accepting the Love that God freely offers anyone who calls upon the name of Christ Jesus or help from the Holy Spirit to accept belief in God or faith through Christ Jesus. 

That I had many dogs and cats during my life growing up and because I married this beautiful lovely artist named Megan. We met in June of 2010 and dated for a few years before getting married in April of 2013 and it's been a dynamic ride ever since because of constantly changing life circumstances. While we never went without, during out life things became more expensive because of currency inflation of the US dollar and globalization and outsourcing of the American middle class abroad. 

But I never lost hope in mankind because every day in the world every person I encounter is relatively kind, polite, helpful, decent or fair and nearly all my interactions with other people are super positive now, something I had to work at by first learning to love myself the way God instructs in the Bible and actually practicing self love in a non selfish way, just accepting who the Lord created me to be, the best version of myself who treated other people with loving kindness. I have been to heaven during this life and spoke to God directly where he told me that the only thing he cares about is for every person, all humans, to practice treating all other people, animals and nature with sincere genuine loving kindness. 

I really enjoyed playing games like Tetris, Chess, eventhe LoFi calming music and puzzle of 2048 https://www.lofiandgames.com/2048 recently getting 18112 points as my personal best so far. I usually play games until I master them, then move onto something else and master it, with sequential mastery how I was able to read so many wikipedia pages, write so many blog postings, make so many YouTube videos, engage in social media, have so many vehicles and maintain them mostly DIY :) 

On many versions of Xbox gaming system through a TV, first CRT, then flatscreens, using wifi at home via Comcast high speed internet called Xfinity that costs too much but also very fast. Even playing games on tablets and various smartphones and computers of different kinds like CS:GO via STEAM. I am not a hardcore gamer and newer was, but play games in multi day bursts until I get bored and mix in healthy lifestyle things like cooking from scratch with simple ingredients and getting enough physical activity to maintain my metabolic healthy and health of my cell mitochondria. That I did best and got more done and was more effective and efficient waking up at 5 am and going to bed by 9 or slightly earlier every night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment