Search This Blog

USA in Shadow Wars via 750 military bases in 80 different countries

Industrial Military Complex or Military Industrial Complex IMC or MIC

I am talking about hundreds of thousands of US troops, mixed with hundreds of billions worth of specialized assets, using trillions of fuel & munitions & special consumables, or the largest and most powerful & widespread miliary in human history.

The USA exerts global power over many shadow wars to influence foreign governments to favor western development interests and to promote peaceful democracies with US friendly leaders, like the Shaw of Iran back then via CIA influences, before Islamic extremists took over & started ruining Iran sadly. 

US military has a vested interest in maintaining global peace by improving national security through non combative means, like information dissemination that helps promote election outcomes, or media campaigns to sway public opinion. Counterterrorism another aspect of non-combative use of foreign air using military forces & assets.

The USA often aids smaller countries from more powerful forces that seek to control those countries, by helping the western friendly government maintain its power & control. In the Ukraine the USA provides much help, or $42 billion in security assistance since Jan. 2021. 

The Islamic State, ISIS, and al-Qaeda have waged a civil war in Yemen since 2014, causing a monumental humanitarian crisis. More than $5.4 billion in US foreign aid given to the Yemen government. 

Destabilizing terrorist groups in Syria since 2014, though efforts to promote pro-democracy government started in 2011 during the Arab Spring. Today the USA continues providing intelligence, surveillance & air support to the Syrian government. 

Operation Juniper Sheild seeks to improve the Global War on Terror in Cameroon, where the terrorist Boko Haram and ISIS-west Africa are being held back with counterterrorism missions, intelligence, reconnaissance, and financial support of national security. 

While operations in Iraq wound down in 2011, thousands of US troops remain to train the local government in troop management & military operations protocols. ISIS the terrorist group that opposes the pro-democracy government of Iraq. 

Through Israel support, ISIS in Egypt the target of more than $50 billions of US involvement since 1978. ISIS causes security problems to many world governments. 

ISIS an evil scourge to the world that seeks to impose crazy laws and extreme conservative Islamic Law. It's the kingdom of hell that wages against the kingdom of God. We know that God ends up winning in the end :) 

In Kenya a military task force helps oppose al-Shabaab terrorism that attacked the Manda Bay military base in 2020. 

Lebanon has problems with ISIS, Hezbollah, Hamas & the Islamic Revolutionary Guarg Corps. The US provides funding for the Lebanese Army & police, while engaged in extensive humanitarian relief. 

Operations in Libya to improve security, since the 2012 Benghazi attack. Today US assisted drone strikes help the pro-democracy government maintain control. 

Juniper Shield in Mali to combat al-Shabaab, al-Qaeda, and Boko Haram terrorist groups, by helping the Mali military with training & equipment. 

Mauritania anti-propaganda campaign Operation Objective Voice and an annual event known as Exercise Flintlock. U.S. provides military training.

Niger military air base 201 with support for drones, training, and funding since 2019. 

Nigeria since 2000, U.S. provided over 41,000 training courses to military personnel.

Somalia to combat al-Shabaab and ISIS, with military training & equipment. 

Afghanistan troop withdraw in 2020, though CIA provides Taliban monitoring in Pakistan, with guards at the embassy in Kabul. 

As an American I find it shameful that national debt spending being allocated to support other countries while the USA turns a blind eye to the struggles of its own citizens. I do not feel any sense of concern from the government. Currency inflation & price increases of food & fuel & rent & housing prices nearby feel like a betrayal that's gutting the middle class while also promoting increasing income inequality. What a scam. I think war illogical, foolish & ignorant. War reminds me of racism, bigotry & hateful cruelty. I don't understand why anyone feels a desire to exert power over other people & equate such desires with insanity & evil. 

This is why I think the governments of the world are evil, filed with whacked out sickos, weirdos, and billionaires who are out of touch with the reality of regular people, the general public. I see the special deals being made between big companies, their lobbyists & our congress people & senators. It's a giant scam or joke where the winners are laughing at everyone else. The people in power worship money & power & are guilty of idolatry & will be condemned to Hell for eternity when they stand before God for final judgement of their souls, and God's says begone, I do not know you. 

Yes, I feel like life is a scam. I often think about killing myself to get out here, to be free of it all. I am sick of the world becoming weirder every year, with sick things being promoted as normal, as sin is promoted as normal, as my way of life eroded & cast away such that I have become a tiny minority who cannot even identify with the people around me anymore.

I only stick around to help my wife & to make life easier for her, because I love & care about my wife. I don't have children or any other reason to stay alive anymore. I know where my faith in God will take me, as this life very short compared with what happens afterwards. I suspect that God will condemn me to hell for eternity because I do not have a perfect love in my heart for God & moreover make a conscious thoughtful choice to believe & worship God, but it's the lack of love in my heart that makes me concerned about being sent to hell. I don't know, I feel like all people are just guessing anyway! 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment