Search This Blog

Careful with Your Mind / Living in a Gilded Cage can cause you to Go Insane

Going insane very easy. I work with an EMT who told me the #1 reason his ambulance gets called out to a home or house is because of a neurological breakdown, suicidal unstable person, mental breakdowns, psychiatric issues, all issue of the mind & brain. 

Take the following with a grain of salt, its emotive, hyperbolic, an exaggeration & not entirely factual, more like my feelings about the world. 

I live in King Country, Washington State, United States of America, about 10 mi east of Seattle
Search for "Dying Seattle" to see why I think the Seattle City Council is insane! 

There is a song by Flume called "Go Insane"  / have a look at part of the Lyrics

"You don't have to be afraid, You don't even have to be brave, Living in a gilded cage, The only risk is that you'll go...Insane"

"Your mind is on track, For games we play these days With every path we take, You know your safe, safe, safe The only risk is that you'll go insane..."

"The only risk is that you'll go insane, Go Insane"

Here is the thing about living in a gilded "gold leaf, gold plated" cage of safety, i.e. security locked down first world mansion with private security, security cameras, armed guards, & more. 

You have a choice to stay in your gilded cage, without ever going out into the world again, but you risk going insane by doing so.

Your mind can split, be split, be divided, and even experts in the human mind say that a high functioning sane person of "Sound Mind" has to break their thought processes into at least 54 or more topics to keep track of everything required to be a go getter money making adult who pays their bills & taxes, supports their family & expenses with income from working a smart job of intellectual services, working smarter than harder since human labor cheap in a world with 8 billion people or human overpopulation. 

Internet & the 24/7 news cycle with its negativity bias enough to drive a person mad or insane.

Many people suffer psychological problems from sleep disorders from artificial light exposure that causes dysregulation of their circadian rhythm or wake sleep cycle biological clock control mechanism. 

From not sleeping enough their brains accumulate plaque & metabolites that cause brain farts, then dementia, then Alzheimer's diseases, or episodic waking hallucinations, profound memory lapses, the inability to form new memories, unintentional forgetting, confusion, delirium, strokes, blood clots, heart attacks, stress, anxiety, fear, depression, hopelessness, nihilism, anger, frustration, resentment, hatred & even murderous thoughts. 

How do I know, I am insane. I spent more than half my life awake reading worldly science information, and struggle to keep control of myself. Every day I have to convince myself not to commit suicide. I love God in my mind, but I hate the world, and pray constantly for God to come quickly.

I see insanity on the rise in government, in the general public, in other drivers on the roadways, in the grocery store, when walking I see raving lunatics blabbering out-loud as if they are having a loud argument with someone even though no one is talking with them or nearby. 

People everywhere are literally under demonic attack by hundreds of different demons & have no idea about it. Most people alive today being controlled by dozens of demons who work in groups or teams on each person to exercise their evil will by manipulating people. 

Demons do not have physical bodies, so they inhabit people to live & experience carnal sensual hedonistic pleasure by causing people to do sick unethical immoral and perverted things to one another. 

Think pedophile & child trafficking, adultery, stealing, lying, cheating, manipulating, watching content that's not good, listening to music with evil lyrics, engaged in evil gaming & gambling & compulsive shopping, turning clothing & appearance or vanity into self-worship new age religion called flex that credit card.  

I live in a gilded cage called an EDC pistol with subsonic ammo so I can shoot evil sickos in the face or chest if I need to for protection in seconds in Life & Death situations when calling the police means too slow minutes of delay. 

I conceal carry because I don't trust anyone anymore, I only trust God! I trust Christ Jesus & The Holy Spirit, not people! People are liars & thieves who seek to manipulate & steal from other people for personal advantage, so they can take care of their children, not yours. 

Other people don't care about you or anyone else because they do not love themselves, they do not love God, they are unable to care about anyone with real love, not even their children. 

Some people are straight bad, evil, who harm other people directly without remorse. Some people are so sick that they destroy beautiful things because they are ugly & hate beauty. 

The world I grew up in the early 1980's when VFD was a common electronic display technology no longer exists. Globalization has ruined the middle class of the US economy, while increasing pollution of all kinds, especially putting garbage into people's minds. The mind is the greatest battlefield today!

2nd Timothy 1:7 For I (God) have not given you a spirit of FEAR, but I have given you a spirit of Power & of Love & of a Sound, Well Balanced & Disciplined & Self-Controlled Mind. So, we look to the Holy Word since God has given us a pathway out of going insane.  

Energy consumption slated to increase 5X by 2050 with runaway climate change from all the additional carbon emitted & increasing heat levels that will knock the water balance of Earth out of balance continually until storm system of unimaginable power cause havoc & chaos historically without precedence, record breaking floods, record breaking hurricanes, earthquakes, pestilence, plagues, viral infections & global outbreaks that decimate human populations. 

Humanity has brought this on itself by worshiping materialism & money & power. By waging war against itself. By harming nature & animals without cause or justification. Nuclear bombs, crime, corruption, pollution, sickos & weirdos in power executing their derange will against the interest of the general public, harming nature & people with preventable disease. 

America embraced individualism above all. 

Selfish, arrogant, narcissism, promoted as goals. 

Me, I, My & Mine in America where people line up & camp for the next iPhone launch. 

Its blatant extreme materialism mixed with social decay & moral & ethical decay where evil sickness & perversion is now promoted as normal in media to get to everyone to become numb to the sick evil & deny God and hate themselves & other people. 

The radical left wants you to trust government, when that is the worst advice of all. Of anyone you should be the most skeptical of, its government. Governments are filled with the worst kinds of people. Really disturbing sickos, the kind of people who eat the stems cells of aborted babies! These warped sickos like Vladimir Putin do not care who they harm, who they hurt, what they destroy, for them, the reward is in this life, with wealth & excess. 

I cant even keep track of thinks I own. My mind is unraveling because we are being forced to move by a crazy selfish person who claims to love us. I am losing my mind every day & have no idea how to capture other than to call it into obedience as did Christ Jesus to the Holy Word as written in the New Testament of the Holy Bible, according to God's will for my life. 

I read the entire bible 2X recently & it is perfectly clear to me what God' instructs of us as people about how to live lives that do not dishonor God!

To live honorable lives of good repute, as humble, polite, loving, kind people who are generous, not covetous or selfish, who help other people continually to make the world a better place, and who teach others the truth about Faith in God to help them. 

I have to willingly allow the fleshly desires of my heart to die to become the Man of God that God intends me to become. The world seems to stop at nothing to keep me from this goal, but I will not relent or give up. I may be tempted to commit suicide, to have nasty thoughts, to want to hurt other people or myself, but I never will. Anytime I have any thought that does not align with the Word of God, I stop & hold still & keep myself from doing anything. 

I put myself in timeout if I feel like my thoughts are causing me to want to do something that violates God's will for my life. I share this struggle with you because I know I am not the only person who has gone insane. Many people in America take mind altering prescription drugs to try & wrangle their brain back into a sound state of high functioning, but it does not work & causes nasty side effects. 

Take risks, its ok if you get hurt helping someone if your heart or the Holy Spirit instructs you to stop and help someone. Stop letting fear of injury or cost keep you from being a natural leader or good person & natural helper. Help other people so you can feel good about yourself knowing that your choosing to make the world a better place, a nicer place to live, because other people who see your boldness to stop & help will be inspired to do the same. 

No comments:

Post a Comment