Search This Blog

TAZO CHINA GREEN TIPS

"Renew with fresh-tasting, spring-harvested green teas from China. Revigorez-vous avec la recolte printaniere de thes verts au gout frais de la Chine."

CAFFEINE LEVEL ***

TENEUR EN CAFEINE

INGREDIENTS 

SPRING-HARVESTED GREEN TEAS

INGREDIENTS

THES VERTS PRINTANIERS 

175 F / 80 C brewing temp of water

Use 8 fl oz US / 236 mL 

Brew 3 min

THIS UNIT NOT LABELED FOR RETAIL SALE ? CETTEUNITE N"EST PAS ETIQUETEE  POUR LAV VENTE AU DETAIL 

tazo.com | 67858896 


Values are based on an 8 fl oz serving and reflect our standard brewing methods. A stand 8 fl oz drip coffee contains 150 mg caffeine. 

Based on tea brewed with freshly boiled water for 2 minutes (no milk, no sugar), an 8 fl oz cup typically contains insignificant amounts of calories, fats, carbohydrates, sugars, protein or sodium.

I have become a caffeine addict. When Drake Doyle died, I started drinking coffee. I went from a Keurig Mini brewing lots of different kinds of K-pods to an Aeropress using reground coffee. I even recently purchased a coffee grinder & some vacuum packed whole coffee beans to grind with it! I got a  pair of reusable stainless steel K-pod modules for the Keurig Mini & a stainless steel reusable screen for the Aeropress. I then got a RedBull & enjoyed it. Then I purchased 3 more & drank them all. Next I order a 24 pack on Amazon. I had 2 regular original flavor 8.4 oz RedBulls this morning & brewed 2 bags of the Tea in this posting. No coffee today! Considering this, where each RedBull 80mg & where each Tea bag 31-45 mg caffeine, I am at perhaps 222 mg on the low side & 250 mg on the high side. 400mg a safe cutoff maximum dose. This gives me another 150 mg daily caffeine budget, perhaps a normal K-pod Coffee is in order :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment