Search This Blog

Reincarnation & Past Lives : Dreaming of Being Someone Else

When I lay my head down at night to sleep & find myself propelled into fantasies so magical & enjoyable that I almost resent waking up. As an energetic soul inside a physical body, something magical happening behind your eyes that no even neuroscience can explain. For this, we need faith & some science fictions concepts that might be more real than you think at first. 

I have deep rooter memories as though I have lived a life on Earth before, as a Persian person in what is now called Iran, around the year 1100 in the Gregorian calendar. I have memories of smells & flavors & taste & aroma & premodern history that cannot be explained. 

I was at a shop where incense were being burned & one particular selection from Iran caught my nose & felt like a home memory, nostalgic, more real than anything else & took me back to that prior life with a smell memory so intense it could only be from a prior life. 

Unsurprisingly my lovely Christian wife Meg does not like me recounting these memories of a prior life, where I was a lonely single man who died longing to make a single friend or acquaintance but because of my status was unable. Even thinking about it gives me an spooky spine shivering feeling of deep loneliness, sorrow & sadness. 

The Christian Bible does not explicitly discuss the topic of living a human life on Earth more than once. I only suspect that I have lived another life the same way I have a certainty that there are other sentient lifeforms in the universe with conscious awareness & intelligence like human people, some who are millions of years more technologically developed. 

From the physics of energy as a topic, energy never created or destroyed, energy only changes form. All chemical reactions for example involve electron exchange & every cell in the human body shuttles hydrogen H+ ions across its cell membrane to perform electron exchange that helps energize the citric acid cycle conversion of ADP to ATP, to fuel the mitochondria or energy organelle in cells. We breathe in Oxygen O2 laced Nitrogen N2 gas with a trace of noble gas Argon Ar, & breathe out CO2 laced Nitrogen with a trace of Argon. We oxidize carbon in our lungs like this, just like an engine, well the body does this & the gas exchange happens in the lungs, to be precise. Human energy around 100watts stationary & can peak at about 2000 watts when intensely moving, heavy hard exercise or working, in short bursts like Olympic runners sprinting short distances. Riding a bicycle up a hill can bump up your body energy to 250-300 watts for perhaps a few hours if you are moderately fit physically, more if you have been training for bicycle hill climbing like your going to the Tour de France ... 

Every thought that passes through your brain creates electromagnetic wave emissions, this energy moving at some fraction of the speed of light exists your head & enters the universe. When God' said take captive of all your thoughts, this is because even the act of thinking about something makes it real, in a way, by emitting those waves of energy, something that SQUIDs or super conducting electrical magnetic detectors can pick up if they are mounted to your head & hooked up to a computer for this purpose. There are already human brain computer interface devices, just nothing super popular yet. 

Perhaps super intelligent vastly superior Aliens from Arcturus are responsible for sending human souls back into that cell spark between the sperm & the egg. If reincarnation real, how can human population on Earth keep increasing. Maybe your soul not from Earth, maybe the real you was created in Heaven as an energetic being of light & information energy before your physical biochemical cell body made of 126 different chemical elements that your mom & dad ate from nature, in their DNA that fused to become your bodies DNA. What about your mind, not your brain, how does it exist as a symphony of electrical activity transient always moving & changing, functionally affecting the shape of your brain with neuron plasticity as you wire & fire together thoughts constantly trying to make sense of life from your individual perspective. 

I have no ideas if this is real or just creative dreaming turned into false memories. I guess deep down I want to live again after this body dies off & have a different life, another chance to do it all again. Perhaps playing video games created this sentiment, where your character can die & reset over & over again. I do not have all the answers, mostly more questions. I have lots of ideas I cannot verify with wikipedia or find online, though I try, for thousands of hours. I have taking to publishing my thinking on here with the hopes that someone else will identify with them & become free or live more fully as a result of reading them, knowing that they were not alone in seeing color in black & white text, where every letter a different color, while they are reading, like me. Maybe they will do a genetic test & realize they are multi-colored & made of different ethnicities from around the world, like me; multicultural mixed race people. 

I even dream of everyone cross blending so that there is no difference, so that we are all light brown, one Human People on One Earth, united behind a shared common goal of making tomorrow better than today by actively doing it with planning now & execution to make it happen right afterward, deliberately pragmatically improving, fixing & repairing everything, winning over each persons mind with positive ideology to make society a better place for everyone to enjoy! For the benefit of ALL people! 

I go to the UK in my dreams, to colleges, all the time. I am a special agent working on some strange project, running away from the boogiemen, clandestine operations spying on others & keeping tabs & data. My dreams are dynamic & exciting & often have sexual themes I care never to speak or write about so as to not offend or upset my wife. I know that I am heterosexual as a result of these & preference feelings IRL. My dreams are always super dynamic & fun to enjoy, with that weird feeling that you only realize was not real upon waking into "real" life, again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment