Search This Blog

Praising God, Christ Jesus & The Holy Spirit

Father God, I come to you right now Father, and thank you for my life, for my wife, for other people, for animals, for nature, for food, for water, for air, for Christ Jesus & the Holy Spirit

Challenge for you the reader. 

Blaise Pascal Wager



With a deep sincere gratitude & thankfulness in my heart father, I ask for your forgiveness of my sins & that you would forgive those who sinned against me. 
Gou are a beautiful sublime wonder of infinite creative genius beyond all comparison Lord God.

Thank you for my life, for my wife, for all the blessings, for my ability to worship you Father God, Thank you Lord God, the Holy Name of Christ Jesus and help from the Holy Spirt, from the bottom of my heart, from the inside of my mind & soul, a deep profound sincere Thanks Father God, thank you for everything Father God, for nature, for ecosystems, for animals & plants, for my food, air & water. Thank you for my life & for other people father God. Thank you for Christ Jesus and the Holy Spirit. Thank you for my salvation and ability to read and understand the Holy Bible. 


Thank you for your creation, for all the cells, bacteria, fungi, plants, insects, nature, ecosystems, ecology, life on Earth, for the celestial bodies in space. 

Thank you Father God for being the best in every way possible, unlimited in all ways, more powerful & more intelligent than any other entity, reigning supreme with absolutely legitimacy as the only being worthy of being praised & glorified. 

Thank you Holy Spirit for your inspiration, insight, inner feelings, warning, guidance & support of my mind, body, soul & spirit. 

Thank you Christ Jesus for giving up your life for my worthless undeserving flawed hypocrite self. I am deeply sorry for not being more like you Christ Jesus and ask that you will help me to emulate with compassion & love sincerely treating others as better than myself. 


Lord I pray for Vladimir Putin, members of the CCP & other evil people, that you will appear to them in their dreams at night & speak to them souls to convict them with morality & ethics so they stop harming & hurting other people & become a real leader who helps to unite peoples around the world in the spirit of mutual benefit & working together to make the future better than today for everyones benefit now & in the future! 


Lord I choose to forgive those who wronged me, who raped me, who beat & tortured me, who stole from me, who cheated me, who have defrauded or wronged me in any other way. Right now in the Holy Name of Christ Jesus I pray to forgive all people who have sinned against me in any way. 


Lord I ask for your forgiveness & accept your forgiveness for my sins, that I may never habitually sin, that you will sanctify my heart & mind & body to become blameless & acceptable in your eyes when I die & face supreme judgement in your presence Father God, Amen. 


Lord I want to pray to interceded to bring healing encouraging blessings to anyone who is suffering, especially the people of the Ukraine, those in bondage as slaves, people being sex trafficked or exploited in any way, people who are being beaten, or tortured, or raped the way I was, that you will give them the mental fortitude, perseverance, endurance, strength, tenacity & resolve to keep going & never give up helping other people & animals anyway they can imagine. 


Thank you Father God, Thank you Christ Jesus, Thank you Holy Spirit.


You're a wonderful Trinity & I feel blessed & honored to be able to worship all of you as one supreme being united in creation all existence. 

Thank you for every atom, every element, every electron, every bit of thermal energy, every photon, every phonon, every neuron, every cell in every body, thank you for soil, water, air, plants, nature, animals, ecosystems & life on Earth unique a special among the star systems in all those galaxies we can now see with the James Web Space Telescope imaging, on NASA's website in particular. 


Thank you lord God for the ability to forgive myself & other people of sins. I ask that as I continually choose to forgive others Lord that you will extend the same forgiveness to my soul when I die & face you once and for all in the final day of my life before judgement. 


I want to pray for America, for the US dollar, for the economy Lord, that you will soften the hearts of other people to stop obsessively focusing on money & profit & include being decent & kind to other people in their business choices, in the laws they pass as leaders, that you will appeal to their inner person, their soul & mind that they will stop habitually sinning against You Father God & that they will starting helping other people at all times, with a strong mind motivated to treat other people with dignity & respect the way you intend us to to as Christ Jesus showed his deciples & as was passed down through the living word of the New Testament of the Christian Bible, especially the Amplified version that speaks to my analytical mind. Thank you Father God for everything. Praise be to your Name Father. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment