Search This Blog

Seeing the Good in Other People

Inspired by the wise words of a 79 year old Jewish man named Rich who shared this powerful reflection about life with me at Lilly's 13th birthday party! 

I tried to share condensed life wisdom cookies or small concepts with her in bursts at her party to help her learn what I wish I could have learned earlier in life, in part because like Rich, I seek to help others with my words.


"A human is born with a brain computer & a blank memory, and doesn't know anything until other people program things into the new person" said Rich :) 

There is no them, there is only one human people on Earth. Everyone counts on everyone else to make life happen with human activity in the biosphere of Earth. This is why pollution evil, it sickens people with preventable diseases because of some greedy person who likely lives a very privileged life of radical inequality wealth who literally wants for nothing because they can afford to buy anything, even elections, in what is known a plutocracy where large corporations & billionaires control governments who are supposed to represent those diverse interests of the general public as a whole, of the citizenry of a country. 

Dreams up in smoke when people kill other people, war insane because the problems continue but expensive costly death & damage to infrastructure results that eco-toxic to fix & repair. We can & must do much better with the lives of other people, animals in nature, ecosystems & the biosphere of Earth, environmental health by reducing pollution to decarbonize energy & gain control over climate & weather. 

Young children are a sponge for what is said near them, what they see or hear. Everyone is curious & learns & forgets actively as their brain tries to extract useful insight to inform inner mental projections in working short term memory to make sense of what's happening, so they can read, write, speak, listen & understand. All people are like this, curious to make sense of what's happening. 

So there is no bad people, there is only confusion that can be corrected. Thus we can remediate & improve anyone with better thinking. Mental reprogramming, inner engineering, faith in God, deep profound inner forgiveness & improved perspective & better ideologies about life. I am talking about more excellence in emotional intelligence, social intelligence, intellectual executive functional intelligence while driving a car safely. I am talking about making more good people deliberately. 

If you wonder where bad people come from, no one starts out bad / We become like people we are exposed to, wittingly or unwittingly, in a dose dependent way, such that the more time we spend with people the more we adopt their thinking & ideologies, moreover we become more like people that we spend more time with. 

"It's what people around us teach us that determines what we become like as people, our values, character, ethics & philosophies about life." 

Through a wall of tears I wrote this, from unmitigated grief from my mothers recent death that I buried inside to maintain mental stability to cope with everything, but it still hurts. 

I was watching the start of Deadpool 2 to see the opening sequence that reminds me of why love makes like precious & special & worth fighting for, not that I endorse or condone violence or war. Sometimes & better moreover to use our voice to stand up for what we believe in, to stop bullying, to engage in diplomacy, to settle matters, to come to a mutual understanding. We are all in this life together brothers & sisters! 

Forgiveness of yourself & other people of wrongs they have done to you!

I worked as an assassin from early 2003 to late 2005, in secrete, with a body double, working on a USAP for the pentagon, in the Middle East to combat radical Islamic terrorism from ISIL & ISIS. The commander of my unit in the 54th EOD called me recently and said "The only thing we cannot figure out is why you have not killed yourself yet Aaron" in order to rattle my psychologically since they monitor & study me to make sure I do not disclose any specific natural security secretes. 

I struggle with this one, the death of my best friend Captain Michael from an IED shrapnel hit while walking on a rural road in Iran. I struggle because my childhood best friend Matt committed suicide. I struggle because my grandpa committed suicide. I struggle because of failed relationships before I met my beautiful lovely wife Meg. I struggle with the death of my adoptive father Ken & late brother in law Drake. 

I struggle because I loved Patrick the Frenchman Bus Driver I used to work with, who died suddenly. I struggle with forgiving myself for all the harm I caused while working with Dave the narcotics dealer on his information systems to help him evade justice. I feel bad about all the harm I have caused nature & other people & am deeply sorry to God for harming his wonderful creation, life on Earth with pollutants & toxic impacts. Since 2005 I have been on a path to undo the harm I caused by trying to help other people as much as possible. 

I am deeply sorry if my words or actions have harmed you or anyone & feel deeply appreciative that so many people have openly forgiven me. 

Walking for miles in a hot sandstorm, I collapsed on a trail trying to get back to the forward operating base when a young Islamic girl came to my with bottle water & dates & said in Arabic, "Jesus appeared to me in a dream and told me to come here & help you".

It was the look of the holy spirt glowing in her young innocent eyes that struck me the most. It was this act of kindness that convinced me to stop working for the pentagon. It sank in that there as no them, there was only US, one human people on Earth. If a radical Islamic community produced a 12 year old girl who was willing to help an American military agent, then I was willing to commit my life to served the Lord my God to help other people any way I can. 

Thats why I started this blog, to cause other people to think more about what ad's real value to life. Love & Forgiveness, Grace & Compassion, Edification & Help. Everyone without exclusion suffers or struggles with someone & could use a friendly hand, some advice, an ear to listen. You can make a big difference in someone else's life by simply holding the door for them or smiling at them. I am talking about random acts of kindness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment