Search This Blog

Truly Wireless Earbuds

Aaron Schwarz (June 2022) Author of this Blog

My last foray into wireless battery powered bluetooth headphones was back when BT 2.1 was common. Recently (2021-2022) I was a school bus driver (resigned now) & someone gave me these S20 TWS wireless earbuds. They sat, in their charging case, under my drawer (improvised desk area: I live out of a bedroom) for about a month. I was fooling around organizing & rediscovered them * plugged in a USB type C charging cable to the charging case & fully charged the case & the ear-buds. 

Hopped into the bluetooth control settings on my iPhone SE2 & clicked S20 to pair them & its been an Audio fantasy ever since. I shared the experience with Meg & she loved it, so I did some online market segment analytics or product research & found the Soundcore Life P2 by ANKER (the exceptional cell phone charging adapter brand) on Amazon.com - check out the non-affiliate hyperlink bellow!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08GG2WYWN/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1



They are not the best of anything, but for $44.03 shipped after the 20% off coupon was clipped, what a value. We are talking about 3X less expensive than the Apple EarPods that I was considering to pair with Meg's iPhone 12 mini / I really enjoyed getting Meg a super nice set since my free set sound great, her set will sound even better! She enjoyed the ability to make or take phone calls through the wireless earbuds, & ability to turn them down & still talk to others & hear whats going on around you while music playing softly in the background! 

I did a quick market snapshot for the product category by searching www.google.com for "Best Wireless Earbuds 2022" & found this article // click hyperlink -> "blue text below" 

https://www.bestproducts.com/tech/gadgets/a28480389/wireless-earbud-earphone-reviews/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=arb_ga_bp_d_em_comm_lft_us_comm_org_us_a28480389&gclid=CjwKCAjwtIaVBhBkEiwAsr7-c7KVYrrh2_nfggBhhpkDS7fUdDzrz60P_tom07LfjrGVCy4rAKeBHhoCpg0QAvD_BwE

They did a lot of product testing & have many recommendations based on your budget & what you want / like so many other aspects in life, it seems there is something for everyone! A free set for me was a special bonus especially now that I am between jobs without active income other than some ad revenue from this blog (tiny) & random X mining on my 3GPU gaming rig 24/7 lol - to say I have been enjoying the summer break so far, not so much. 

I have been really sick with a viral pathogen that attacked my upper airway & made it really hard to sleep, constantly coughing & choking up thick yellow mucus with white blood cells. After about 7 days of that I developed a bacterial sinus infection & have been taking Doxycycline antibiotics 2x daily for 5 days to clear that up & have 2 more days to go & finally sleep & breathe better. I am about 80% back to normal, based on fitness testing. I went from 168lbs to 151 lbs from being sick. It was really hard to stay hydrated. I went through so many tissues that my nostrils became tender & sore from blowing my nose so much (several boxes of Puff's) My throat & bronchial network have been very irritated & painful nearly the entire time until starting to become less tender & painful 2 days ago as the infection reduced from the antibiotics treatment. 

My pee been really darker orange & very hard to drink enough water to get to any lighter shades of yellow. Normally when healthy & hydrated my pee a very pail light straw color. I started doing color analytics on my urine by peeing in clear plastic bottles of the same shape & capacity, so I can make relative snap evaluations of how hydrated I am based on the color. I can also see the "B-vitamin" dump after I take my morning medication & vitamins - it makes the light yellow color take on an other worldly green hue // its just the way photons in the light are interacting with the atomic electrical structure of the metabolites in my urine, excess water soluble B vitamin metabolites have a lime green / yellow color  -- I even did a college level biorhythm project based on the color & volume of urine produced over several weeks of 24 hrs per day collection & data recording, translated into abstract color visualization graphs & analytics & descriptive statistics. I found that my body hydration & urine color were strongly influenced by my activity & fitness levels & how much water I was drinking & when I was eating & what I was eating, especially the smell of the urine. Beer & asparagus & garlic & coffee all seemed to bring special urine smells post consumption // 

This might seem kinda random, but have you ever seen the inside of an Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max ? Take a look! The camera sensors are really what make this overpriced flagship phone shine // sensor shift stabilization 5000 per second give the primary camera remarkable image stabilizing capabilities only previously available on high end DSLR cameras! I am holding out for the iPhone 14 & the future model of Apple Watch that has optical glucose tracking! I just think its fun to learn about how tech improving. I was amazed at how far wireless earbuds have come since I last tried them 10+ years ago! 

Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max




No comments:

Post a Comment