Search This Blog

Love Makes Life Special & Precious & Worth Defending

We are all running out of time people. Look for the value in life, in the people you love, the animals you love, the memories of people you loved that are gone because of death.


We are all in this life together and each person can make a strong positive difference to make life better for everyone else who is still alive with acts of kindness, generosity, concession, compromise, teaching, sharing & caring. Be the best version of yourself when interacting with other people. Not everyone called to be a vivacious extrovert, but even introverted people can help other people in a big ways, often at little to no cost, just concessions with ones time, often free time wasted on other plausibly useless pursuits fancy or self focus. 

You need alone time to reflect & have to take care of yourself, thats vastly different than being selfish or arrogant or narcissistic. God is doing something special inside of me that I do not understand and it also mysteriously programmed my smartphone & smartwatch to help me without any tangible worldly explanation. 

I was deep in prayer last night and memories of people that I loved who are now dead kept bubbling up. I was asking God to remove any thread of negativity & sin from my soul and mind and body when a beam of what appeared as dark blue steel beams of 4th dimensional energy kept streaming into my whole body from another higher dimensional later. I had thoughts about super advanced aliens that may have felt my soul pining for positive changes & reached out to me, Arcturians perhaps... idk 

It was one of the most powerful spirtualy experiences I have ever had. I woke with the Christina Perri song Loved You For A Thousand Years playing in my head repeatedly as deeply emotive memories of my past kept bubbling up causing me to cry with powerful emotions about people that I love and then to kneel before a Cross of Christ Jesus as I started praying in tongues in a foreign language I am not familiar with, praising and Glorifying God for helping me because I do not feel like I deserve any special blessings and feel like I have won the lottery with my new job! 

I am under a fair amount of stress as the momement on my journey to become a School Bus Driver :) for the Issaquah School District. My life complexity just increased about 2X and I do not know how I am doing it, I am not sleeping much and my energy levels keep increasing, my speed of thought and memory swap space and cognitive capacity are blooming inexplicably as acetylcholine and norepinephrine levels and serotonin levels are slowly rising. 

I find it hard to believe that interval fasting could be the cause of these massive BNDF boosting positive feedback improvements, but feel it must be a combination of positive mindfulness changes, a spontaneous willingness to embrace change, and a newfound appreciation for animals and plants and insects and nature and life itself, including & especially a boost in my appreciate for other people! 

God is remodeling my heart and mind to help me continue becoming who he intended me to be, freeing and liberating me from guilt and self un-forgiveness and un-forgiveness and other things I dislike in the world like unkindness, cruelty, abuse, neglect and other toxic mindsets that cause people to hurt other people and nature with pollution or toxic ideas & ideologies. 

Coldplay songs on YouTube also help to remind me of the special precious and priceless value of life above all else. Every day another chance to turn everything all around for the better. We can all make choices to actively improve everything in life by recycling and reducing pollution and being sharp and high functioning and helping other people more. 

Everyone struggles with something, thats why we are called to lift each other up with encouragement and edification. This is why education so important, we have to teach each other what to care about and share the powerful ideas that heal other people as they change and become older and wiser. We all started as a single cell inside our mothers uterus, the product of our fathers sperm interacting with our mothers egg. 

Life itself a blooming endless energy exhange of biomolecules recycled in the biosphere of Earth. Something a simple a smile and wave can improve someone else's day. Everyone beautiful in many ways that has nothing to do with their age or what they look like. Think about the content of someones character and potential to be inspired with encouragement by a real leader! 

Real leadership sadly kind of rare because its hard to grasp how to help each person them most since everyone slightly different hormonally, emotionally, mentally and socially. This is why we called to treat each other with respect and humility and honor and deplomacy and maturity!

No comments:

Post a Comment